Naltar (Phandar) Valley:



I did planning to go to Skardu, couldn’t materialized as yet due to marriage of my sister on 25 instant. Purpose of going there to have a documentary on Kharphocho an ancient Fort (1560-1625 AD ) by Sher Ali Anchan. If I could not make it than I would request one of my internet friend Khadim Hussain, popular on Internet due to his good work on that area, to please do the job. Till such time here is my posting on Naltar (Phandar) Valley which is also very attractive and I never miss it whenever I go there.

Naltar is the loveliest fully-day outing from Gilgit. About a two-hour drive away, it is an area of alpine meadows and pine forests 3,000 meters (10,000 feet) above sea level and surrounded by snow-capped mountains. the road up from Nomal climbs steeply through a rocky gorge to emerge on the fertile, high-altitude pastures.


0 comments:

Google Search

Loading

Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger